What is a Vision Partner?
The New Testament refers to a partner as a companion, a partaker, a sharer or one with whom another shares fellowship. The term used is “koinonos” from which we derive the concept of shared communication. A Kingdom Vision Partner of Rhema Christian Ministries is “someone who is committed to this ministry and shares its vision.”
The principle of partnering with others of like vision is embedded in the Old Testament concept of maximizing ones’ potential through numbers. The bible states “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labour.” (Eccl. 4:9)
Partnership with Rhema Christian Ministries (RCM) involves a covenant connection. It is a commitment to assist Pastor Orim M. Meikle and Lady Judith Meikle in fulfilling their God-given destiny to change and affect the lives of millions by spreading the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ worldwide. Every life that is changed and affected through RCM is credited to the heavenly accounts of our Kingdom Vision Partners.
What are the Benefits?
God loves a cheerful giver and His promise is: “Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” --Luke 6:38. As a Kingdom Vision partner you have dynamic benefits available to you.
You will receive:
Spiritual impartations by covenanting with the anointing that is upon Pastor Orim M. Meikle
A monthly letter from Pastor Orim M. Meikle, sharing his heart and updating you on how God is changing lives through television, conferences, and our many other ministries.
Periodic gift items and ministry tools are selected to thank our partners for monthly pledges.
Reserved partner seating at all of RCM sponsored conferences.
An official Kingdom Vision Partners certificate
We covenant to (Our Part):
- Pray daily for God’s blessings to be on you
- Study and diligently seek the Word of God
- Minister to you monthly through a personal letter from Pastor Orim M. Meikle
- Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth
- Be good stewards, operating with integrity and excellence
- Continue working to expand our outreach initiatives and missions.
You covenant to (Your Part):
- Always pray for Pastor Meikle, his family and his ministry
- Keep all RCM partnership initiatives lifted in prayer.
- Diligently seek the Word of God.
- Contact us periodically within a two-year period
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge
Become a Partner Today